Eye Lash Extensions Aftercare
• Don’t allow water near your new lashes for 2 hours after application.
• Do not swim or use steam treatments for 48hr afterwards.
• Avoid oily make- up removers.
• Only use non waterproof mascara if any is required.
• Don’t use eyelash curlers as heat may disturb the adhesive or break the extensions.
• Don’t perm or tint your lashes.
• Avoid over regular saunas.
• Take care not to rub lashes vigorously when washing your face.
Semi-Permanent Mascara Aftercare
• Don’t get your lashes wet for 24 hours, to allow the bonding agent to set.
• Do not use oil based products, as these will loosen the bonder.
• Use an oil-free cleanser every 2-3 days to prevent dirt build-up.
• Do not pull or pick your lashes.
• Lashes can be removed with an oil-based make-up remover or by a therapist.
Lash Lift Aftercare
• Do not apply make-up for 24 hours.
• Avoid touching and rubbing at the lashes.
• Avoid other eye treatments for 24 hours.
• Book an appointment for 2/3 months after treatment to maintain the look.